How can I import a car from Japan using Auto Trader Imports
Importing a car using our service is easy. We are not going to confuse you with pages of text and links that lead you nowhere and simply confuse you.
Yes, we certainly have pages full of information about importing cars from Japan. But here are the basics.
- Look for cars on the auction website or stock pages
- Pay your bidding deposit also here
- Send us the cars that you want to be translated from Japanese to Engish *auction sheet*
- We will translate and send the description
- You decide your max amount to buy (you only pay the agreed amount and no more)
- We bid or negotiate for you to the agreed amount or less
- If successful an invoice will be drafted in your name
- You will be required to make payment within an agreed time
- Once payment is received we start shipping
- Prior to the car’s arrival you will be sent the official vehicle documents including invoice/BOL/export certificate. (do not loose the)
- You .will receive an arrival notice from the shipper indicating the vessels imminent arrival date.
- Use a customs agent or learn how to clear the car through your countries borders
- Once cleared have your car collected and prepare your road use in your country
- We thank you